IBM announces new agreement with Australia to support the country’s digital transformation
IBM Australia has announced the signing of the next iteration of the Whole-of-Government Arrangement with Australia’s Digital Transformation Agency (DTA). Under this arrangement, IBM will support the Australian government in its move towards accelerated adoption of innovative technologies.
The new cooperation will focus on:
- protecting government data in the cloud;
- strengthening the government’s cybersecurity capabilities;
- exploring how quantum technology could help improve services for Australians;
- adopting and measuring more sustainable practices across government agencies;
- growing the digital skills capabilities of Australian public servants.