Cable & Wireless measures and developments to support Caribbean during COVID-19 pandemic
With so many people affected by COVID-19 and experiencing significant challenges as a result, Cable & Wireless (C&W) responded by implementing measures and developments to protect and support the Caribbean people, customers, communities, and governments.
Some of the measures are:
- The launch of virtual stores to provide customers with options to access their services
- Zero-rated key access numbers for select critical calls, websites, and services
- Free access to educational content for more than 130 000 students
- Network capacity increase at no additional cost to customers, to meet the increased demand for bandwidth and speed needed for teleworking and virtual learning
- LTE coverage improvements to support the increased demand