EU-CELAC action plan
11 Jun 2016
Strategies and Action Plans
The EU-CELAC Action Plan ‘includes a number of initiatives’ and ‘identifies instruments and activities’, in 10 key areas, directly or indirectly linked with the central theme of the 2015 Brussels Summit. These key areas are:
– Science, research, innovation and technology.
– Sustainable development; environment; climate change; biodiversity; energy.
– Regional integration and interconnectivity to promote social inclusion and cohesion.
– Education and employment to promote social inclusion and cohesion.
– The world drug problem.
– Investments and entrepreneurship for sustainable development.
– Higher education.
– Citizen security.