EU Council Conclusions on the development of the European Union’s cyber posture
Resolutions and Declarations
Author: European Council
The European Council concluded on developing the EU’s cyber posture that aims to showcase its determination to respond immediately and with long-term effects to certain threat actors against secure and open cyberspace in the EU. The Council highlighted five functions of the EU in the cyber domain:
- Strengthen resilience and capacities to protect;
- Enhance solidarity and comprehensive crisis management;
- Promote the EU’s vision of cyberspace;
- Enhance cooperation with partner countries and international organisations;
- Prevent, defend against and respond to cyber-attacks.
For more information, please visit the official page.