UK Internet Governance Forum 2017
The 2017 edition of the UK Internet Governance Forum (UK-IGF) will take place on 13 September, at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London.
The event will include a keynote by Minister of State for Digital Matt Hancock, and workshops on the following topics:
- Developing security by design for critical national infrastructure
- Will the Internet of Things ever be sufficiently resilient to cyber-attack or will that remain a distant dream?
- Best practices for countering the dissemination of fake news, and the responsibility of social media companies
- How can online accessibility be improved for the disabled and other vulnerable communities?
- Informed digital citizens – education and responsible online behaviours
- Global Internet governance themes from the United Nations and World Bank Group
For more information, visit the initiative website.|full_html