RIPE 70 will take place on 11-15 May 2015 at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. RIPE NCC - Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre - is one of five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) providing Internet resource allocations, registration services and coordination activities that support the operation of the Internet globally.
RIPE meetings are five-day events where Internet Service Providers (ISPs), network operators and other interested parties from around the world gather to:
- Participate in discussions about the policies and procedures used by the RIPE NCC to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Share experiences, latest developments and best common practices
- Develop their network of peers in the Internet community
- Meet at lunches, coffee breaks and informal social events
RIPE meetings are open to everyone. They bring together people from different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and genders. The RIPE community is unique and prides itself on providing a safe, supportive and respectful environment. If you can’t attend a RIPE meeting in person, you can participate remotely.
The RIPE Programme Committee is responsible for ensuring that the RIPE meeting programme consists of interesting, relevant and inspiring content. RIPE recruits, selects and schedules the plenary of the RIPE meeting. Contact the RIPE Programme Committee: pc [at] ripe [dot] net.