The 2021 edition of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Telecom World will take place physically between 12 and 15 October in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. The event is being hosted under the auspices of the government of Viet Nam.
The event will bring together policymakers, government officials, regulators, the corporate sector, NGOs, the tech sector, and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to exhibit innovative solutions, network, share knowledge and debate with experts.
Under the theme "Building the digital world. Together", four days of interactive debates will include:
- A half-day Forum summit for all participants outlining the digital future we are aiming for, together
- Ministerial Roundtables examining the views of the public sector at the highest level
- Industry Roundtables defining what is possible - and how?
- Panel sessions consisting of a mix of participants from public and private sectors, academia and international organizations discussing the challenges of the industry from all perspectives
- Presentations showcasing the latest news from the private sector, what's going on behind the scenes - and what we can expect to see in the near future.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.