The 2018 edition of the annual International Government Communication Forum (IGCF) will be held on 28-29 March 2018 in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE). IGCFs are held under the auspices of His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Rule of Sharjah.
The event aims to build a platform for better communication between governments and their stakeholders to support the Government of Sharjah in fostering participatory dialogue and developing government communication mechanisms for the benefit of government institutions in the UAE and the region.
Topics to be covered during the event include, but are not limited to:
- Government responsibilities and their fit in the age of digital communications
- Artificial intelligence (AI) as the key to the future of government communication
- Future of open data in light of private sector domination
- Female leadership and its role in digital communities
- Building young skills for the digital millennium
The event is open to opinion leaders, heads of government institutions, media professionals, media and government relations professionals, and communication professionals among other stakeholders.
For more information, visit the event website.