The event 'Data Governance Conference Europe', which is co-located with the Master Data Management (MDM) Summit Europe 2018, will be held on 14–17 May 2018 in London, UK. This event is organised by IRM UK.
The events will give attendees the opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of data governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. The conference will feature, inter alia, 13 workshops, over 70 world-renowned speakers, and more than 40 case studies on the successes and challenges behind real-world data governance and MDM.
Topics to be covered include:
- data governance and digitalisation
- transforming public sector services via MDM
- data-centric approaches at the intellectual property office
- skills and competencies for data governance
- underpinning an MDM approach to data quality strategy
Participation is open to data governance and MDM professionals. For more information, visit the event website.