The 2018 edition of the BroadThinking conference, organised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), will be held on 27–28 March, in Geneva, Switzerland.
The event will feature discussions on issues related to the convergence between broadcast and broadband:
- The Future of over-the-top (OTT) services distribution
- Audience trends
- Streaming codecs
- Multi-content delivery networks (CDN), 5G and more
- Personalisation, targeted advertising, and smartspeakers
- Delivering OTT services in the framework of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Mediaplayer technologies and standardised metrics
For more information, visit the event webpage.