WEF Annual Meeting 2023
From 16 to 20 January 2023, the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) will take place in Davos, Switzerland.
The 53d Annual meeting will be held under the theme 'Cooperation in a Fragmented World'. The Davos Agenda brings together heads of state and government, business leaders, international organizations, and civil society to share their outlook, insights, and plans relating to the most urgent global issues. The main aim of the event is reaffirming the value and imperative of dialogue and public-private cooperation, through addressing the:
- energy and food crises in the context of a new system for energy, climate and nature;
- high inflation, low growth, high debt economy in the context of a new system for investment, trade and infrastructure;
- industry headwinds in the context of a new system for harnessing frontier technologies for private sector Innovation and resilience;
- social vulnerabilities in the context of a new system for work, skills and care; and
- geopolitical risks in the context of a new system for dialogue and cooperation in a multipolar world.
More information is available on the dedicated website.