SEE 11/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting for South East Europe 11 will be held on 4 and 5 April in Split, Croatia.
The meeting will bring together network engineers, regulators, academics and other technical staff from South East Europe and beyond for discussions and sharing of knowledge and experiences, and to identify areas for regional cooperation. The participants will have the opportunity to discuss the latest developments in the internet industry and to identify possible solutions for specific issues that affect internet operators working in this region.
The agenda of each Regional Meeting depends on location in which the meeting is held. However, the meeting agenda usually includes the following:
- Presentations on local/regionainternetet industry issues
- Presentations about issues affecting internetrnet at a global level
- An introduction to RIPE, the RIPE Policy Development Process, the RIPE community and RIPE Working Groups
- An introduction to the RIPE NCC and an overview of its current activities and services
- RIPE NCC training seminars or workshops
Registration and further information are available on the event web page.