Network Technology Seminar
EBU's Network Technology Seminar is the annual gathering specified for experts dealing with IP-based media production infrastructure, IT networks, and storage solutions for broadcast media content. IP-based production infrastructures are the main focus of the seminar, approached from both user and supplier sides. Broadening the discussion about requirements, standards, and roadmaps event provides valid information necessary for applying these technologies to various projects.
Some of the highlights from the seminar's agenda are:
- Transformation towards software and virtualization
- What is changing in the media content supply chain, what are the challenges and potential solutions
- Hear from industry leaders on their plans for hybrid worlds
- Hear insights from users on building a new facility
- Security, resilience, and Gaia-X – important like never before
- Shared services and infrastructure needs for new content formats in convergent worlds (VP, Games, CG, AR/XR)
- Updates from VSF, SMPTE, AMWA, EU projects (5G Records), OpenStack, and more
- IP/Cloud opportunities built on legacy foundations
- Surviving in a multi-infrastructure world: ST 2110, NDI, Dante, ProAV, etc
- "Break-fest" hackathon
For more information, please visit the official website.