Internet Society Switzerland: Annual General Assembly 2021
The Annual General Assembly meeting of the Swiss chapter of Internet Society will take place on July 5, 2021 from 17:00-18:00 online.
The Internet Society Switzerland Chapter (ISOC-CH) is a non-governmental not-for-profit association seated in Zurich, Switzerland, founded in 2012. ISOC-CH is a recognised Chapter of the global Internet Society, founded in 1992.
- Welcome and explanation of voting procedure
- Approval of the minutes of the Assembly 2020
- Presentation and ratification of reports and financial statement
- Board Reports
- Financial Statement
- Oversight Committee
- Discussion of grant proposals 2021
- Presentation and approval of Budget 2021
- Release from obligations of Board members
- Members of the Board
- Members of the Oversight Committee
For more details, visit Internet Society Switzerland website.