ICANN62 – Panama City
The ICANN62 meeting will take place on 25–28 June 2018, in Panama City, Panama.
The meeting will be held as a Public Forum, and will give ICANN supporting organisations and advisory committees, as well as the broader ICANN community, the opportunity to have face-to-face discussions on various issues pertaining to ICANN's activity and the management of the Domain Name System.
More information will be made available on the ICANN meetings website.
ICANN meetings in brief
- ICANN meetings are held three times each year in different regions of the globe to enable attendees from around the world to participate in person. One meeting each year is also the organisation's annual general meeting, during which new Board members take their seats.
- ICANN meetings are free and officially run five days (Monday to Friday). There are also a few pre-meeting workshops and working sessions when the volunteer members of our supporting organizations and advisory committees initiate their work.
- ICANN meetings offer the best opportunity for face-to-face discussions and airing of opinions among knowledgeable people dedicated to the continued stable and secure operation of the Internet.
- ICANN meetings offer a variety of sessions such as workshops, open forums, and working meetings on the development and implementation of Internet policies.
- Remote participation is possible while the meetings are going on. ICANN offers several tools such as streaming live audio and video, chatrooms, and online question boxes.
- Detailed logistics and information about each meeting venue, registration, and remote participation can be found at the dedicated website created for each meeting.
- ICANN’s Fellowship programme supports attendance at ICANN meetings by selected individuals from stakeholder groups around the world.