European Cyber Agora 2021
The European Cyber Agora will take place online on 2 and 3 June 2021.
The Cyber Agora is a multi-stakeholder platform bridging the gap between government, civil society, and industry across Europe to shape the European cybersecurity policy agenda and identify European perspectives on global cybersecurity policy debates. It is inspired by the EU Cybersecurity Strategy that invites for a more inclusive dialogue with structured multi-stakeholder engagement to develop and implement a coherent and holistic cyber policy that promotes free, open, and secure cyberspace and protects fundamental rights and freedoms. The preliminary agenda includes keynotes and workshops on topics such as:
- Geopolitics and disruption
- Cyber norms and critical infrastructure protection
- The UN Programme of Action: can the EU drive regionalised multilateralism?
- International Cyber Capacity Building: future scenarios and an EU redux
- The role of the 5G toolbox in the EU’s foreign and security policy
- Bolstering the protection of human rights online through the EU’s cyber diplomacy efforts
- Digital sovereignty and strategic autonomy: what room for a democratic narrative?
Further information can be found on the event webpage.|basic_html