Data Innovation Summit
The third edition of the Data Innovation Summit will take place on 22 March 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden. The event is being organised by Hyperight.
Data Innovation Summit is a one-day event that gathers professionals working with data to reinvent business models, develop data-driven products, and increase customer satisfaction. The event will feature over 60 Nordic and international speakers on five stages, an exhibition area, and learning and networking opportunities.
Attendees will learn about:
- Data-driven innovation – examples of same and its impact to business or society
- Business analytics – a review of case studies on implementation of advanced analytics and data science strategy
- Data management – strategy, technology and implementation using case studies on data governance, privacy by design, data quality, and other concepts
- Internet of Things (IoT) insight and innovation – examples of IoT implementation, insight and business return on investment (ROI). This track will focus on IoT data analytics, data management, and innovation.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) - examples of AI implementation, insight and business. This track will focus on artificial narrow intelligence (ANI), robotic process automation (RPA), chatbots, neural networks, and deep learning.
For more information, visit the event website.|full_html