Commonwealth Human Resources and ICT Forum 2021
The Commonwealth Human Resources and ICT Forum 2021 will take place online on 5 May under the title Understanding the new digital normal: Fostering organisational readiness in the 21st century.
The 2021 Forum will focus on the challenges and opportunities presented by the COVID-19 pandemic on individuals and organisations in their work environment, and will also consider the current ICT trends in the workplace such as automation. This years' edition will aspire to prepare HR practitioners to respond appropriately to the changes introduced by artificial intelligence, robotics and the Internet of Things by helping them develop a Roadmap for organisational readiness. Key topics will include:
- a review of recent trends in Human Resources management
- insight into the challenges facing HR practitioners
- a review and understanding of the scope of available innovative ICT solutions
- new approaches to capacity building
- a Roadmap for organisational readiness.
More information can be found on the event webpage.