Book Presentation: Peacetime Regime for State Activities in Cyberspace
Photos from the Peacetime Regime for State Activities in Cyberspace presentation
The Geneva Internet Platform and the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence invite you to the presentation of a new publication: Peacetime Regime for State Activities in Cyberspace.
Taking a multidisciplinary approach, the publication covers the technical, legal, policy, and diplomacy aspects of state activities in cyberspace during peacetime. It consists of 23 chapters of an academic nature, elaborated by 24 authors specialising in their respective areas of expertise. The publication covers:
- Sociological features and technical aspects of the Internet and cyberspace
- Public international law with regard to rights and obligations of states in the cyber realm
- Interaction of states in cyberspace and how governments counteract malicious cyber activities
18.00–18.30 Light refreshments and a glass of wine
18.30–19.30 Welcome by Dr Jovan Kurbalija, director of DiploFoundation and Ms Kristiina Pennar from CCDCOE and book presentation by Dr Katharina Ziolkowski, International and Operational Law Branch, Federal Ministry of Defence, Federal Republic of Germany (editor of the book)
- Please register by 13 May 2014. For any further information, contact us at email@example.com.
- You can download the book here.
PRESS RELEASE IS AVAILABLE AT THIS LINK.