Annual EUUN UN UN/CEFACT Forum 2022
The 38th United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) Forum will take place virtually from 16 to 20 May 2022.
Experts from the public and private sectors globally will come together to discuss trade facilitation recommendations and e-business standards. The forum includes roundtables, panel discussions, and webinars. In addition, participants can join the “lunch & learn” sessions. The 19 interactive Forum sessions will cover the work of UN/CEFACT across different domains and focus on the following topics:
- Private Sector Participation in National Trade Facilitation Bodies
- Single Window Assessment Methodology
- Cross-border Trade in Agricultural Goods
- Open Banking and Open Finance: Backing Trade Worldwide
- UN/CEFACT Global Semantic Standards
- Sustainable Tourism and SDGs
- Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Electronic Data Interchange to Application Programming Interface
- Future of Currency
- Business Process Analysis of Export of Pharmaceuticals from Georgia
More information can be found on the official website.