40th UN/CEFACT Forum
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and e-business (UN/CEFACT) 40th Forum is set to take place from 8 to 12 May 2023 at the Palais des Nations, Geneva.
UN/CEFACT semi-annual Forums consist of meetings of and between UN/CEFACT expert groups which develop trade facilitation policy recommendations, eBusiness standards and their supporting technical specifications in the process of close collaboration between governments and the private sector.
The forum will include domain sessions, panel discussions, conferences and lunch and learns. The in-person event will cover the work of UN/CEFACT across different domains and focus on the following topics:
- Cross Border Invoicing;
- Standards Development Methodologies and the Role of Standards;
- Cross-border Trade in Agricultural Goods;
- ESG Traceability of Sustainable Value Chains in the Circular Economy;
- eQuality Certification;
- Verifiable Credentials for Traceability and Sustainability, API’s using the BSP Vocabulary;
- and other interesting topics.
For more information about the event, please visit the dedicated web page.