17th European Summer School on Internet Governance (EuroSSIG)
The 17th European Summer School on Internet Governance (EuroSSIG) will take place on 16 – 22 July 2023 in Meissen, Germany.
EuroSSIG aims to help interested individuals (students, academics, representatives of the business sector, and public entities) better understand the global Internet governance ecosystem and get comprehensive and structured knowledge on the various aspects of Internet governance. The academic course covers the political, legal, economic, sociocultural, technological, and other dimensions of Internet governance.
The curriculum includes academic lectures, case presentations, and breakout sessions for interactive discussions, as well as a multistakeholder practicum on the following topics:
- History of Internet governance
- Internet governance ecosystem
- Multistakeholder model - how it works
- Technical regulation and management of the Internet
- Cybersecurity and human rights
- The business dimension of Internet governance
- Future challenges, perspectives and diplomacy
Application for a fellowship (full or partly) is possible for fellows from countries of emerging economies until 31 March 2023. Applications from self-paying fellows will be accepted until 31 May 2023.
For more information, please visit the dedicated web page.