The latest issue of the GIP Digital Watch newsletter includes:
- An overview of this month's key policy trends related to digital currencies, content policies, and the governance of advanced technologies.
- A look at the cyber-norms-related proposals put forward by several countries under the auspices of the First Committee of the UN General Assembly.
- An overview of the antitrust case filed by the US government against Google.
- An analysis of recent developments which are pushing central bank digital currencies closer to reality.
- A glimpse into the 15th Internet Governance Forum.