International Conference on Cyber Conflict 2023
The 15th annual International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon) 2023 will be held on 30 May to 2 June 2023, in Tallinn, Estonia.
Organised by the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence, the conference will focus on the fundamental aspects of cybersecurity under the theme’ Meeting Reality’. It will bring together decision-makers and experts from all over the world, from government, military, and industry, for discussions on the legal, technology, strategy and military perspectives of cyber defence and security.
Some of the questions and issues to be tackled during CyCon 2023 include the following:
- Do our policies and legal frameworks stand the test of time?
- What technologies have turned out to be game changers, and which have been overrated?
- Our assumptions about cyber conflict and associated technologies in general, in addition to their role in peacetime as well as crisis and conflict.
- Focus on the Russo-Ukrainian conflict and novel cyber-attacks and malware analysis in the context of the conflict.
- AI use-cases in cybersecurity.
For more information, please visit the dedicated web page.