It is a tradition that the broader European community meets the local community at the beginning of each year. To this end, EuroDIG will hold a planning meeting on 26 January 2016 to discuss the EuroDIG 2016 programme and overarching theme.
EuroDIG Planning Meeting
The planning meeting 2016 will take place at the Albert Borschette Conference Centre in Belgium. It will serve to review the proposals, agree on the overarching theme and set the scene for the EuroDIG programme 2016. Registration to participate onsite is mandatory due to security reasons. You can participate personally or remotely.
09:30-10:30 Welcome and opening remarks by the host
- Tour de table of participants
- EuroDIG institutional partners
- EuroDIG 2016 – aims and objectives
10:30-12:00 Evaluation of all submitted proposals and online voting
13:30-15:30 Evaluation and agreement on overarching theme
16:00-17:00 EuroDIG next steps
- Programme planning process, milestones and timelines
- Pre- and side-events, involvement of national IG initiatives
Source and more information