Cybersec Forum 2023
European cybersecurity forum (CYBERSEC forum/expo) organised by the Kosciuszko Institute will be held on 15-16 June in Katowice, Poland.
CYBERSEC is an annual public policy conference dedicated to the strategic challenges of cybersecurity. The conference’s mandate is to build on mutual trust and translate challenges into new opportunities for a better future.
The 2023 edition of the CYBEREC Forum, with its central theme – Partnership for cyber resilience- will among other focus on the following topics:
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on cybersecurity;
- Increased need for clear and effective public-private partnerships on cybersecurity;
- The growing threat of e-crime to businesses and end users;
- Investment in digitisation projects in the Three Seas region;
- Cyber-resilience of critical infrastructure in times of war;
- European Cybersecurity Certification Framework – NIS 2 Directive, Cybersecurity Act, Cyber Resilience Act.
For additional information, visit the event website.