Crypto Assets Conference 2020
The Crypto Assets Conference 2020 brings technology experts, though-leaders, industry innovators, crypto investors and blockchain entrepreneurs together to discuss the future of blockchain and its implications on the world. The event will take place on 9-10 March in Frankfurt, as part of the German Blockchain Week.
The topics that will be discussed at the event include:
- Custody of digital assets, Bitcoin, and other crypto assets, token protocols, and decentralised finance (DeFi)
- Blueprint DLT-based capital market, tokenised securities, and securitised tokens (ETFs)
- Digital euro, tokenisations of cash flows, and machine-2-machine payment processes
- Investors’/VCs preferences and security tokens
- Regulatory developments in Germany (new crypto law, blockchain strategy) and the Liechtenstein Blockchain Act.
For more information on the event, visit the dedicated webpage.|basic_html