The Global Knowledge Partnership Foundation, the Public Interest Registry (PIR), and the Internet Policy Forum of the Washington DC Chapter of the Internet Society (ISOC-DC) will host 'IP and Trademark in the DNS' on Wednesday, 30 March 2016 from 12 noon - 1:30 PM (EST) at Mayer Brown LLP -1999 K Street Northwest - Washington, DC 20006.
For source and presenters, see the GKPF event.
About the Pathfinder Initiative
The Global Knowledge Partnership Foundation, (GKPF) and its partners launched the Pathfinder Initiative to to help build effective Civil Society Internet use strategies. Civil Society Internet Awareness and Capacity Building offers an opportunity for your organisation to:
- Access resources and services that enable you to make better use of the Internet.
- Offer additional solutions and services to your members and supporters.
- Develop and implement digital strategies, such as effective online communication, community engagement, and fundraising.
- Increase your security and stay on top of Internet security best practices.
- Gain a voice for your organisation in how the Internet is run and governed.
- Demonstrate to Civil Society organisations products and services that enable them to make better use of the digital technologies and the Internet.
- Gain exposure to and goodwill among Civil Society Organisations.
- Develop a deeper understanding of and access to an important yet underdeveloped market segment.
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility.