The GLOBSEC 2018 Bratislava Forum will be held on 17–19 May 2018 in Bratislava, Slovakia. The forum is being hosted by GLOBSEC in partnership with the Slovakian Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and Good Idea Slovakia.
GLOBSEC forums offer participants an opportunity to conduct formal and informal discussions on solutions to present and possible security crises. The GLOBSEC 2018 Bratislava Forum will be open to government officials, experts from think-tanks, academia, the private sectir, and innovators.
The forum will address:
- Cooperation among experts on terrorism, intelligence, and social media to propose solutions to fight against recruitment and radicalisation on social media by terrorists
- Strategies to mitigate against humanitarian crises in the Middle East
- Assessment of transatlantic relations
- Distortion of facts and propaganda on the Internet
- The future of Europe and the direction of the EU
- Adaptability to disruptive technologies
- Reinventing multilateral decision making forums to tackle women empowerment, sustainable urbanisation, climate change and global trade
For more information, visit the event website.