Geneva, New Cybersecurity Hub?
The Swiss Press Club - Geneva Press Club is organising the Geneva International Public Debate on 'Geneva, new cybersecurity hub?', on 15 December 2017, in Geneva, Switzerland.
The event, supported by the Republic and Canton of Geneva, will engage actors from local and internationl Geneva in discussions on cybersecurity and the role of Internationl Geneva in cybersecurity debates. Participants will include:
- Mr Pierre Maudet, State Councilor in charge of the department security and the economy
- Mr Jovan Kurbalija, Director of DiploFoundation and Head of the Geneva Internet Platform
- Mrs Solange Ghernaouti, Director of the Swiss Cybersecurity Advisory & Research Group, UNIL
- Mr Fabian Lucchi, Co-founder of Infomaniak, expert in digital security IT-Awareness
- Moderation: Mr Guy Mettan, Executive Director of the Swiss Press Club
For more information, visit the event webpage.|full_html