The 44th G7 Summit will be held on 8–9 June 2018 in Charlevoix, Canada.
The summit will gather the leaders of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States, along with the presidents of the European Council and the European Commission, to discuss global policy issues of high relevance on diplomatic agendas. To guide Canada's 2018 G7 Presidency, the five themes that Canada will advance include:
- investing in growth that works for everyone
- preparing for jobs of the future
- advancing gender equality and women's empowerement
- working together on climate change, oceans and clean energy
- building a more peaceful and secure world
For more information, visit the event website.