The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) will organise its annual Security Week on 12-16 June 2017, at its headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France.
The event will focus on different aspects of cybersecuirty, and will address key cybersecurity standardisation challenges in the short, mediym, and longer term. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Which standards are needed to support legislation such as the EU Directive on the security of Network and Information Systems (NIS), General Data Protection Regulation, and the proposal for a Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications Code?
- Sharing experiences one year after the eIDAS Regulation has entered into force.
- Standardisation of registered eDelivery services.
- New types of threats introduced by virtualization of network functions and the means to mitigate them.
- Future challenges of securing 5G networks and shaping related standards.
For more information, visit the event webpage.