The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) will host a Cloud Intelligence Seminar, on 20–21 November 2017, in Geneva, Switzerland.
The seminar will be dedicated to exploring intelligent cloud-based services (from subtitling and translation using machine learning to data-driven tools for personalisation and automatic editing with artificial intelligence), their capabilities, and their economics. There will also be discussions on the impact of these services on people and organisations, as part of the digital transformation strategies which many broadcasters have started.
The programme of the two-day event will feature:
- The nuts and bolts: demystifying artificial intelligence and machine learning
- The economics of using cloud-based services
- The market: what is hype and what is real
- New roles: the impact of intelligent cloud services on media organisations
- Use cases for creatives, content producers and editorial teams
- The integration of intelligent cloud-based services in media workflows
- Best practices and guidance on how to get started
For more information, visit the event webpage.