The Digital Transformation Congress represents a gathering of business leaders and technology innovators who come together to discuss and collaborate on the re-innovation of products, processes, technologies, and cultures through digital transformation.
The congress aims to increase efficiency and operational agility, and create customer experiences meant to grow revenue and re-invigorate businesses. It will feature high-impact industry tracks that aim to improve digital transformation in financial services, transportation, mining and energy, security, manufacturing, retail, and government. Furthermore, the event will host a selection of high-profile speakers such as former White House Digital Leader, Tom Cochran.
The 2018 edition of the congress will take place on 26 June, 2018, in Johannesburg, South Africa. Key topics of discussion will be:
- Digital transformation: A marriage between the public and private sector;
- Developing a digital transformation road-map;
- Business transformation: Re-thinking business – IT alignment;
- Digital transformation: From customer-aware to customer-led;
- Re-aligning your business model to more effectively engage digital customers;
- National transformation: Initiating high-impact digital initiatives;
- Turning Innovation into growth: Creating future digital service models; and
- The future of digital experiences.
The targeted audience includes chief information officers, chief executive officers, chief marketing officers, policy makers, chief technology officers, heads of customer experience, chief transformation officers, strategy directors and chief digital officers.
For more information, visit the event webpage.