The 2017 edition of the Broadthinking conference, organised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), will be held on 3-4 May, in Geneva, Switzerland.
The event will feature discussions on issues related to the convergence between Internet and broadcasting:
- The latest in http delivery, like HTTP2.0 APIs, CMAF and WAVE, VR-Streaming and DRM
- Content Delivery Networks and switching between multiple CDNs
- The application of cloud infrastructures for broadcasters
- Media player interfaces addressing, for example, implementation on different devices and specification developments in W3C, DVB and HbbTV
- Metrics and the use of data derived from online media players by content providers
- Strategies for going digital only, and 5G scenarios.
For more information, visit the event webpage.