Big Data Paris 2018 will be held on 12-13 March 2018 in Paris, France. The event is being organised by Corp Agency.
Big Data Paris 2018 will feature two days of seminars, roundtables and workshops, and will include an exhibition and start-up village to engage leaders about the latest big data challenges and potential projects. Over 15,000 participants, 100 speakers, and 250 brands are expected to be present.
The conference will address, inter alia:
- how human beings fit into big data processes
- the end of proofs of concept (POCs) and the dawn of the use-case driven approach
- how the Internet of Things (IoT) will transform big data
- faster innovation owing to data-driven decisions
- artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applied to big data
For more information, please visit the event website.