The Big Data Innovation Summit will be held in London, United Kingdom, on 21–22 March 2018. The event is being organised by Innovation Enterprise.
Big Data Innovation Summit will bring together data and analytics professionals for two days of keynotes, panel sessions, discussions, and networking. More than 150 professionals and 25 industry experts are expected to attend. The event will also feature over 24 industry case studies and 20 hours of networking.
The event will cover topics such as, but not limited to:
- Data science: the extraction of knowledge from data
- Cultural transformation: driving the use of data
- Hadoop: getting value from unstructured data
- Advanced analytics: solutions to predict future trends
- Data mining: identifying behaviour