The 3rd Big Data Innovation Conference (BDIG) will be held on 7–8 June 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany. The conference is being organised by Platinum Global Solutions Limited.
BDIG 2018 aims to help businesses understand and use data-driven strategies, and analyse the disciplines that will change because of the advent of data. Over 80 industry experts are expected to attend and deliver more than 18 keynote presentations and two interactive workshops.
The conference is designed for CEOs, COOs, and other senior-level experts from various fields including, but not limited to: advanced analytics, business intelligence, cloud-based data, computer engineering, data governance and stewardship, data science, and enterprise information management.
Under the overarching theme 'Unlocking the value of big data', the conference will be structured along seven subthemes, namely:
- Embracing big data as a potential aspect of risk management and fraud detection
- The petabyte age: warehousing and understanding massive amounts of data
- Defining the scale for acceptable variance in business intelligence
- New culture of decision making
- Promises and challenges in social media analytics
- Next generations technology and proposals to fight financial crimes
- Acquisition of intelligence into big data
For more information, visit the event website.