The 32nd edition of the IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2019) will take place on 5-7 June in Córdoba, Spain at Instituto Maimónides de Investigación Biomédica de Córdoba.
As part of the main conferences within medical informatics and biomedical informatics, the CBMS represents the premier conference for computer-based medical systems with a worldwide audience of academics and industrial scientists.
The programme of the IEEE CNMS 2019 will be featured by regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, keynote speeches, and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields. Additionally, the 2019 edition plans to host high-quality papers about industry and real case applications as well as allow to researchers leading international projects to show to the scientific community the main aims, goals, and results of their projects. With this regard, submissions include but are not limited to:
- Active and healthy ageing systems and data analytics
- Analytics and solutions in public health
- Big data analytics in healthcare
- Biomedical signal and image processing and machine vision
- Cognitive computing in healthcare
- Computer supported co-operative work in healthcare (CSCW)
- Computer vision in medicine or healthcare
- Computer-based solutions in clinical decision support
- Computer-based solutions in clinical research
- Computer-based solutions in epidemiology
- Content analysis of biomedical image data
- Databases and blockchain in medicine or healthcare
- Data analysis and knowledge discovery in medicine or healthcare
- Data mining and machine learning in clinical decision support
- Data mining and machine learning in clinical research
- Data mining and machine learning in epidemiology
- Decision support and recommendation systems in medicine or healthcare
- Human-computer interaction (HCI) in healthcare
- Knowledge representation in medicine or healthcare
- Medical education using ICT
- Medical robotics, intelligent medical devices, and smart technologies
- Network and telemedicine systems
- Radiomics and radiogenomics
- Serious games for healthcare
- Software systems in medicine
- Technology enhanced medical education
- Technology in clinical and healthcare services research
- Web-based delivery of medical information
Registration is open unitl 30 May 2019 at the following link.
For more information about the event, visit the dedicated webpage.